Thin pancakes with milk — this is a variation of the traditional lush Russian pancakes baked with yeast. In Europe, pancakes have the appearance of thin, almost transparent napkins. In France, they are called “crepes” and served with a hundred different fillings. There are no special tricks in cooking: the more liquid the dough, the thinner the pancakes. Openwork version with holes will turn out if part of the pre-heated milk is added to the dough. Before you pour the first pancake, you should heat the pan well. The pancake is ready when it starts to brown to crisp edges.
Energy Value Per Serving
|709 kcal||24.8 gram||25.7 gram||95.3 gram|
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- Wheat flour – 400 g
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Chicken eggs – 4 pieces
- Milk – 1 l
- Salt – on the tip of the knife
- Sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons
Cooking Instruction (40 minutes)
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Gradually add the flour and salt, alternating with the milk and gently stir until smooth.
- Leave the dough for 20 minutes.
- Add sunflower oil to the dough and fry the pancakes at a very hot pan.