The main secret of ideal pancakes is cottage cheese should be rubbed through a fine sieve and wrung out from moisture. Fat content is preferred no more and no less than 9%. The dough should be elastic, so that when pressed, the cheesecake does not crack in the pan, but retains its shape. If done correctly, you will get gentle homogeneous pancakes under a dense golden crust. Pancakes can be baked in the oven or steamed. The recipe does not exclude experiments with stuffing-dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruits, and even potatoes will not be superfluous.
Energy Value Per Serving
|223 kcal||16.4 gram||6.6 gram||24.3 gram|
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- Cottage cheese – 250 g
- Chicken eggs – 2 pieces
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour – 5 tablespoons
Cooking Instruction (20 minutes)
- Add sugar to the bowl, drive in eggs and mix them with a mixer until a homogeneous thick mass to prepare the dough for the pancakes.
- Next, put the cottage cheese and whisk it as well.
- Then add the flour, mix everything thoroughly with a mixer. The dough with cottage cheese and flour should be soft, but not liquid and not tight.
- Start to make cottage cheese pancakes from the resulting dough.
- I pour a little flour to the cutting board. Then with a tablespoon dipped in water, I take the cottage cheese dough and put the resulting ball of dough on the board. I do the same with the rest of the test.
- When all the dough balls are laid out, lightly sprinkle them with flour.
- I put a frying pan on the stovetop, pour sunflower oil. When the pan is well warmed up, put your pancakes into it.
- Fry cottage cheese pancakes on both sides, periodically turning from one side to the other for about 5 minutes on low heat.