A classic Caesar salad recipe includes hard-to-find ingredients, so I’ve simplified the dressing so anyone can make this salad at home.
Energy Value Per Serving
|245 kcal||20.4 gram||11.3 gram||14.1 gram|
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- Green salad – 1 bunch
- Tomatoes – 1 piece
- Chicken fillet – 300 g
- White bread – 6 pieces
- A Caesar sauce – to taste
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Parmesan cheese – to taste
Cooking Instruction (30 Minutes)
- Rinse, dry and cut into small pieces of lettuce leaves, put in the refrigerator.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a hot frying pan. Once it is completely melted and begins to sizzle, throw a garlic clove cut into plates.
- Chicken breast cut into pieces about 1×3 cm. Put in a pan with garlic and oil. Fry on high heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan, add another tablespoon of butter and the second clove of garlic. At this time, cut into small cubes of bread. Put in a frying pan and fry until golden brown. It is desirable to stir continuously, so as not to burn.
- Get the lettuce leaves, there also put the fried chicken breast, tomatoes, cut into thin strips. Season with Caesar sauce and mix. Put the resulting crackers on top and grate the cheese.